Monday, March 31, 2008

My Hatred for Kevin Love and my LOVE for Tyler Hansbrough



I picked these two to go at it next Monday in the NCAA championship. And because I'm confident that they will meet up...I decided to explain why I hate Love and love Mr. Psycho T. Why does it look like Kevin Love runs like my dad? Dude looks like hes never ran a day in his life. Sure the Oregon Duck ducker can pass well for a 6'10 big man, but his overall game can't compete with my fellow Missourian, TH. And he would be nothing without Collison driving and dishing.





I look at the work ethic and the determination of Hansy in amazement. I'd pick Lopez of Stanford over K. Love anyday, for real. One looks like he's a good clean Mormon the other looks like he's a wanna be white thug. Shave that goate dawg. And enough with the black "edge up" on the burns, you're white.





If these two meet up in San Antone, it will be a battle of 1st team All Americans. I personally feel Stephen Curry needs to be in Kevin Love's spot. But for some reason the media now loves UCLA, west coast and PAC 10. Forget it ya'll TH will dominate and become the first player ever to be a four time All-American. Straight from the boot hill of the Ozarks in Missouri to Chapel Hill, to the rafters of the Dean Dome, Mr. Tyler Hansbourgh will go down as one of the best ever to play college ball. Carlile I know you hate him, but you know he's worthy of that title. He'll prove he's better than K. Love Monday and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Evan said...

very creative and well written Ryan. I do have something to say about this. I will reply to this post soon.