Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blazers host Suns

(Terry Porter and family)

Terry Porter, Shaq and crew will be coming to the Rose Garden tonight. The game is on TNT 10:30pm EST. I have been out of the blogging world the past week, due to graduation and driving a Uhaul over 1500 miles through the snow and some of this countries worst states (Nebraska).

I have been very frustrated with the Blazers lately, expecially since losing 3 out of their last 4 for a number of reason. I think and hope Les is going to do a post on those very reasons in the near future.

I believe Pheonix will be fighting to get into the play-offs this year, so this could be a big game. Let us turn a new leaf tonight boys. Maybe now that I am in Mizzou, they will not feel my frustrations as directly.

Looking for big things from Rudy and GO tonight.

No comments: