Friday, December 5, 2008

TrailBlazers at Celtics Tonight

Well, we are undefeated against the eastern conference so far this year. Will the streak continue tonight? According to Vegas, the Celtics will win by 8 points. And only 25% of America thinks the Blazers will will.

The defending Champs are going for their 11th straight win and the Blazers are going for their 8th straight win.

I just wanted to remind you to plan your Friday night date around the game tonight. I think I will try to take Whit out to dinner before pre-game, which is 5:30pm MST on ESPN.

I am interested in two match-ups tonight.

1. Batum vs Pierce. Can this young guy with the 18' wing span keep Pierce from scoring over 20? Lets hope so.

2. Blake vs Rondo. Blake I think is a much more polished player, but Rondo is much quicker and really the key to this team of superstars. But Blake usually finds a way to do it, he has already faced a number of all-star point guards, and a number of quick guys like Derick Rose. Might I add Blake held Rose to his worst game of his young career only scoring one basket, and leading the Blazers to victory by over 40 points.

Prediction:

Blazers 100 - Celtics 99

1 comment:

lesley said...

I will be watching this game tonight. If the can pull a W out here, I would be more impressed than I already am.