Friday, November 21, 2008

Big week in college football

There is a lot that impact this week:

-The apple cup, The state of Washington battles to see who really is the worst team in football this year. Hey Locker, just don't get a penalty that loses your team the game this time.-Mich St at Penn St, Penn St can seal up a Big 10 title and a trip to the Rose Bowl with a win. Could the Beavs get a rematch vs the Lyons in Pasadena. How can you not love Joa-Pa- Boise St at Nevada, can the wolf pack pull off a huge upset to let someone else squeak into the BCS. Does anyone else think the WAC is horrible? We don't even know how good Boise St is, the only team they played was Oregon who was playing their 4th or 5th string QB.-Texas Tech at Oklahoma, I heard this morning on ESPN if Missouri can beat the winner of the Big 12 south in the Big championship game the Big 12 could have 3 teams in BCS game, which I believe they would deserve. Though I don't see the Tigers pulling that upset off.
-BYU at Utah (The Holy War), to me the Cougs really have a good shot at winning this game, I don't feel that very many people are giving them a very good chance. To me the Cougs clearly have a better offense, which talent at all positions. And Utah has not looked good at all the past few weeks (TCU & New Mexico). One stat I found interesting is that they both 36.5 points/game. It seems when these two teams have met in recent years, offense goes out the window, my prediction Cougs 24 - Utes 23.-Beavs at Arizona, to me this is the most frustrating game. We have been beating up the Pac-10 including the ever praised, "currently best team in the nation with Florida" USC Trojans. The thing I do not understand is how we are the under-dogs in this game. I guess I should not be surprised, we never get the benefit of the doubt. Arizona is tough at home, but the Beavs will win by at least a touchdown.

No comments: